Skip to main content

Seattle’s JCOCO ‘Couture’ Chocolates


vancoconutpecan mini Seattle’s JCOCO ‘Couture’ Chocolates amazing ideas ‘Artisan’ chocolates are so yesterday it’s time to move on to ‘couture’ indulgences. Enter Seattle’s JCOCO chocolates, which, in addition to super intelligent recycled packaging in a variety of vibrant monochromes, has adopted a fashion-centric hook as its visual identity.


Owner Jean Thompson has imbued her chocolates with the sort of worldwide influence typical to the style industry by sourcing chocolate from as far away as Vanuatu and such as exotic flavors—black fig pistachio or edamame sea salt any individual?—as effectively as on-trend credentials: organic, gluten totally free, non-GMO, Kosher.


If it all appears a bit considerably, here’s a worthy side note: each and every JCOCO solution sold final results in a single-meal donation by way of partnerships with food banks across the nation. That’s the sort of trendy thinking we can get behind.
yellowbox Seattle’s JCOCO ‘Couture’ Chocolates amazing ideas
vancoconutpecan ko Seattle’s JCOCO ‘Couture’ Chocolates amazing ideas
jingleberry beauty Seattle’s JCOCO ‘Couture’ Chocolates amazing ideas
blackfigpist envelope Seattle’s JCOCO ‘Couture’ Chocolates amazing ideas
cayennevrcrzorange ko Seattle’s JCOCO ‘Couture’ Chocolates amazing ideas


Pictures: JCOCO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY stacked stone fireplace (where there was none!)

Well hello! I have a BIG reveal for you today! I worked so hard on this basement fireplace and I'm so so SO thrilled it's done. I'm excited to share it with you today! I took a ridiculous amount of photos so bear with me. :)  I'll show you where we started first! We have this little bump out in our basement and from day one we knew what we wanted to do with it. When we finished the basement years ago we went ahead and bought an electric fireplace for that spot. It sat on a bench for four years. 😁 A few months ago we decided to have the fireplace built in since the whole space was torn up for the new floors anyway:  Then I was craving a little more traditional look so we had the hearth added along with a mantel:  Then it was time for me to do the rest! I knew I needed to stain the mantel and hearth before I tiled -- it would have gotten all over the tile otherwise. I sanded both down and then cleaned them really well. A wet paper towel does fine:  I ALWAYS use a pre...

AFTER the Konmari Purge (I'm DONE)

It's done! I've officially Konmari'd the crap  out of our house. This is a very, very good day and a long time coming -- I'm so happy to be done!  It took NINE MONTHS. I did finish a kitchen renovation in that time, but still, nine months . I started reading the book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up last August:   I talked about how it started to change my mindset  here -- this book has totally changed my life. I thought I was good at letting go of things, but after reading this I realized I really wasn't good at all.  I still had this inexplicable thing holding me back from truly getting rid of all the crap. My mindset before was...I bought it to redo it, I bought it on sale, I spent a lot of money on it, someone gave it to me, someday when I finish ____ this item will be good there, it needs to be fixed and then we can use it, someday this might be back in style, I made this myself, if I can find the cord that charges it I'll be able to use it, it may ...

The best online resources to improve your blog

Hello there my friends! It's almost the weekend, whoot! I hope your week has gone beautifully! I used to share a lot of blogging tips and have stopped doing that as much over the years. I was reminded at a conference last year that SO MANY of you are interested in blogging or have already started one and the advice would be welcomed. So I'm determined to be better about sharing again! I'll be going on my tenth year of blogging in just a few months and I still can hardly believe it. Truly the BEST, most amazing job I've ever had. I pinch myself every day. I still have SO much to learn as this business is constantly changing, but I do have a lot under my belt that I can share. :) I'm sharing the six online resources I use nearly every day to run my business. They are so helpful for different reasons and I'll go into each. Most are free for the basic use! 1. PicMonkey for photo editing I don't use anything fancy to edit my photos. I love photography and it was...